Whether you are a professional or teacher, your experience can help us grow and change the lives of a future generation.
As a professional, you'll have the opportunity to be a part of the team to lead initiatives that will help support our teachers, staff, and students.
At SST, teaching matters. Our teachers make a lasting impact in the lives of students daily. In a dynamic educational culture, they are equipped with necessary resources and supports to make our most valuable asset, the student, succeed! It is the policy of SST Schools not to discriminate on the basis of any legally-protected classification, including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, or disability, age, or genetic information in its educational programs and employment practices.
The SST Difference
SST strives to provide the best working environment for your professional development as a teacher and educational leader through:
- A unique position to lead a generation in STEM education
- Collaborative, caring, and safe work environment with support and mentoring
- Many opportunities for advancement, career growth and development
- Schools of CHOICE with strong parental involvement
- High-performing schools
- State of the art technology
- Comprehensive health package and benefits
- TRS participant