Each School of Science and Technology campus follows the minimum vaccine requirements set by the Texas Health and Human Services Department. Immunization records must be submitted with registration paperwork to your Campus Registrar.

Immunization Exemptions

For information on allowable immunization exemptions, exemption requests, and obtaining an affidavit, please visit the Texas Department of State Health Services.