TRANSFER from Online to On-Site Learning
- Parents who want to transfer their students from online to in-person education must submit a request to the campus through Skyward during the first two weeks of the month. Parents login to Skyward Family Access and click on Student Transfer.
- Please note that this is only for the parents who want to make a change from online to onsite.
- The student will then begin attending on-site learning on the first Monday of the following month.
- For example, parents can request for their child to be transferred to the in-person education between October 1 and October 15. The first day of in-person education will then be the first Monday of November (November 2). The exceptions are Tuesday, January 5 and April 6. All dates are provided below.
- After the deadline to submit transfer requests has passed, parents may contact the school administration to determine if there is any availability based on the class size. If there is no availability, parents need to wait for the next on-site education window.
TEMPORARY TRANSFER from onsite to online learning:
- At any time, parents can transfer students from on-site to online learning for short periods of time. The transfer can be for a single day and up to two weeks. Parents are required to notify the dean of academics and/or front office in an email with a copy to the child’s teacher. The request must be in writing through an email for documentation. The child then can return to onsite learning without any additional action.
LONGTERM TRANSFER from onsite to online learning:
- If parents wish to transfer a child from on-site to online learning for more than two weeks, they will follow the same directions as outlined above. This can occur at any time. The request must be in writing through an email for documentation. If the parent then decides to request a return to on-site learning from online, they must request the transfer through Skyward as outlined above.
*Parents with multiple SST students need to complete the process for each individual child.
- Submit Request: October 1-15
- First Day of Class: November 2
- Submit Request: November 1-15
- First Day of Class: December 7
- Submit Request: December 1-15
- First Day of Class: Tuesday, January 5
- Submit Request: January 1-15
- First Day of Class: February 1
- Submit Request: February 1-15
- First Day of Class: March 1
- Submit Request: March 1-15
- First Day of Class: Tuesday, April 6
- Submit Request: April 1-15
- First Day of Class: May 3