Apply For Admission
The easiest and quickest way to apply is applying online.
Alternatively you can fill out paper application form which is available at the front office of the campus. After filling out the form, there are several ways that you can submit it to the registration office:
- You can give it to the campus office
- You can mail it to the campus
- You can fax it to the campus
School of Science and Technology follows the following admissions process according to applicable our admission and enrollment policies:
School of Science and Technology requires applicants to submit a complete application form in order to be considered for admission. A lottery is to be conducted if the number of applicants exceeds the maximum enrollment and a waiting list is developed. As space becomes available, applicants will be called from the waiting list beginning with applicants with the lowest number assignment.
Documents and Information Applicants are Required to Provide
Applicants must submit a completed application form in order to be considered for admission. The application form must be signed and dated by the parent(s). The application form must include the following items:
- Applicant’s name (first, last, and middle names)
- Applicant’s birth date
- Applicant’s current grade level and grade applied for
- Applicant’s residential address
- Phone numbers
- Applicant’s current school and district names
- Applicant’s parents’ name and signature
- Whether the applicant has a sibling already admitted to attending the school
- Whether the applicant has a documented history of a criminal offense, a juvenile court adjudication, or discipline problems under Chapter 37 of the Education Code.
Oversubscribed Class Lottery
Waiting List Development
Late or Post-Applications
Returning Students Admissions
Civil Action 5281 requires that TEA not approve student transfers where the effect of such transfers changes the majority or minority percentage of the school population by more than one percent in either the sending or receiving district.
School of Science and Technology complies with reporting transfer students pursuant to Civil Action 5281 by using the student transfer system provided on the Texas Education Agency website under PEIMS section.
SST Founders' and Employees' Children